Providing business advisory services to SME’s, including establishing
a sound business case and business model
Conducting Impact Assessments
Implementing enterprise and supplier development programmes with predetermined,
Conducting monitoring and evaluation services
Assisting with compliance through a shared services platform to deliver services like governance, administrative polices and processes, financial management, marketing and sales, and resource planning;
Facilitating technical and business skills training in the context of job creation
Facilitating access to business and financial resources
Project managing developmental initiatives and the founding of viable
businesses from innovative ideas
Mentoring and coaching business owners and trainees for long term success
Providing financial management, entrepreneurship and business skills training
SABRI was established to support socio-
SA Business Resources Institute (SABRI) is a non-
South Africa as an emerging economy has no shortage of excellent human, financial, and customer capital to support the country’s growth trajectory. This, together with entrepreneurial opportunities and sound government policies should bode well for the growth of small and medium-
SABRI is the partner of choice for corporates seeking to provide meaningful social, economic and environmental impact through their investment in Enterprise Development or Corporate Social Investment. Our approach SME to development is holistic and focuses on long term profitability to enable sustainable job creation, greater economic inclusion and enhanced societal value.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES SABRI, SABRI is a business support organisation that
1. Takes a holistic approach to development.
2. Partners with associates and service providers that have practical experience and expertise in the areas where assistance is needed.
3. Utilises an extensive network to integrate capabilities and competencies in the public and private sectors and facilitate access to resources.
4. Has in-
5. Is willing to structure a suitable compensation arrangement in order to make services accessible to clients that experience cash flow constraints.
6. Focuses on long term sustainability for clients and communities.
7. Focuses on desired outcomes and measurable impact.
SABRI’s processes involve a self-
SABRI’s services are aimed at the following entrepreneurial sectors:
1. Early stage SMEs that need resources to grow into established businesses
3. Established SMEs that require growth by diversifying into innovative value-
4. SMEs owned by women, youth and people with disabilities
5. Corporates who invest in enterprise and supplier development programmes to enhance their BBBEE status
6. Development and financing institutions that invest resources in socio-